Tuesday, December 22, 2009

12 Hours Until I am Done



SO this is the mess I am in now. Trying to study for my last final while everyone, cousins and friends, all been home or just got home. 8 AM exam, sucks. At this point I don't really care and just want it to end. NO sleep tonight. And gummi bears, only Haribo Gold-Bears will do, are the only source of food I am getting into my system.

Btw, did you guys ever try Starbucks Vanilla frappuccino? I don't like it. It's so freakin sweet. I don't like Starbucks at all expect when I use to eat meat because their chicken sandwiches was so good.

*And yes I am watching Wendy Williams, I love her! Her initials are WW, like me!

Anyone else suffering like me? LOL. My mom said I should be lucky to be in school longer because I am getting her moneys worth. I don't know about that MOM.

No comments:

Post a Comment