Sunday, December 20, 2009

How do you stay stylish during the Winter?



Seriously, how does anyone? I go to school in NJ but live in NYC so whether I am home or not, the weather is pretty much the same. Winter=ugly shoes, big jacket, lots of layers (I end up looking like a round ball), scarves and pretty much anything to keep me warm especially with the winter storm we are facing here on the East Coast. THe only plus side is I don't sweat that much because I sweat like crazy no matter what I'm doing. ITs genetics, got it from dad (TMI, I know, lol).

I like winter/fall fashion so much better but no one sees it with all the stupid layers. And I have so many pretty things to wear. What to do? How do you guys stay warm and stylish in the winter?

And please people living in warm weather or go to school there, like so of my friends, please don't rub it in my face.

BTW, when it is Summer, I am hoping its winter and when its Winter I want summer. No, actually, I only like Fall and sometimes Spring.

I need new boots because UGGs suck during snow and rain. I had the Jimmy Choo and Hunter ones but returned them because seriously $400 for rain boots. I came to my senses. NOT really because I would have keep them if they didn't discolor like they did. IT was so beautiful (MY mom told me to keep them too). Now they have a red one available and I think its so much more noticeable than the black ones. HOT.

I don't want the Burberry because everyone has one. I don't want a cheap, tacky looking winter boot. I've seen so nice Jeffrey Campbell ones for $60. My mom has a nice pair of leather UGGs but I can't imagine taking out that much for UGGs when I could put it towards a new pair of designer heels or bag. I am a victim of fashion, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment