Wednesday, December 9, 2009





I want these! So hot and on sale at barneys. Barneys is having a crazy sale. I heard they order way too much stuff and they can't sell. Saks sale isn't great this year because they got smart and ordered much less quantity, so there stuff have been selling out (Sad for me because I have been eyeing a Nancy G. bag but it still not on sale).

I went to Barneys and Saks with my mom on black Friday and bought a few things including a Alexander Wang jacket. So hot. WIll take pics soon.

Go check out the Barneys sale. These Pradas are down to $450 from $750.( If I haven't spend so much money on other shoes and clothe, I would have ordered them already). BTW, I saw a prada wristlet I really want but its sold out online. I will be checking Barneys this weekend when I am back home! YEA!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh I want those shoes too! Both colors! And I can't wait to see the jacket you bought :)

    -Ashley
    http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete