Tuesday, December 15, 2009

5 Months Until a New Chapter

Trying to finish up my last paper of my Fall semester of my senior year. Its due tomorrow at 12 am, well 12/17 at 12 am. It's a paper on the Real Housewives series. Don't ask why I am doing this but it's about analyzing something to do with pop culture that has elements of dominant ideologies in our society. HATE IT!

Five months from now, I will be graduating and starting a new chapter in my life. Took my LSATs again and pretty much bombed it and planning on retaking it soon again. I have no clue what I should be doing after graduation. I'm going to go to law school some day but maybe not right away. I might go to China or work. I am going to be interning this semester again, but in fashion. I always loved fashion and grew up in a house full of fashion. I never did anything in fashion so it is going to be fun. CAN'T WAIT! Already meet so many great people.

So what does the future hold for you guys? Any advice on what is to come from my more mature and experienced readers? I never thought the day I graduate college will come. I thought by then I would have had my life figured out but no. It's such a confusing time, what I would do to go back to my second year in college! College is flying by. I don't remember high school going by this quick.

xoxo,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment