Monday, August 3, 2009

ALexander McQueen!




Raise your hands if you love everything he comes up with? My hands would be way up if I wasn't typing this post. I am in love with all his handbags and jewelry this fall season. From the Knuckle Duster Multi Ring to the Faithful Leather Glove Clutch, I love everything! Only McQueen will come up with an idea like using a glove as functioning part of the clutch. Great for clubbing. I know so many girls who literally lost their bags dancing in the club!

Check out the Skull Knuckle Duster Whipsnake Clutch in red, it's fabulous! It also comes in patent black leather but red one is made of snakeskin and more eye catching. It would be a little annoying to hold the clutch, but in the words of Tim Gunn, I will "make it work." Hopefully (PROBABLY NOT) both the clutches will go on sale( I will be checking daily during sale time on saks. Saks has the best sales, so does Barney's). I will make it part of my collection then.

The Leather Union Jack Skull Clutch brings back fond memories of my summer in England. I miss living in London. Don't get me wrong, I love NYC but London was were I gained my independence. Even though I go away for school in Jersey (my last year of undergrad), living out of the country means your parents can't make surprise visits or constantly check up on you (not that my parents do that much but they have done it a few times). I am their only daughter so I totally understand.

Back to McQueen! I will probably pick up the knuckle ring soon once my tuition gets paid and I see that mom left me a little money in the account. The ring is priced at $550 and clutch ranges from $895 for the leather glove clutch to $1385 for the patent black knuckle clutch and $1895 in red snake skin. Saks has them, so shop!

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I was just wondering if you knew where those rings were being sold. I want one so bad! Please let me know. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jen,

    Its sold out at saks but I know they have it at bergdorfs! I called my SA today and he told me it was available online and in stores. Its all pre order though. BTW, they have it browns fashion, sold out now, but they might have some more available soon. I emailed them and they told me the AQ factory is closed for august so they will know when and if it will arrive in Sept. Everything closes in Aug in Europe. Its also cheaper through browns but it a UK store so taxes come into play. Thanks for following my blog!

    ReplyDelete