Saturday, August 1, 2009

WELCOME!

Hey everyone! Thanks for taking time out to check my blog out. After following tons and tons of blogs out there, I realized that I might as well take the time to create my own. This blog is going to be devoted to fashion, school, life and everything in between. My name is Wendy (wendizzle), 21, born and raised in the best city in the world, NYC. I love fashion (its in my genes). Have the greatest parents in the world who give me everything I need and pretty much want ( there are limits). Going into my last year of college then hopefully off to law school or the peace corp. Law school only if I get in, but the LSATs are killing me literally. But though I am stressed about that I always have time to check up on the latest fashion. Nothing is better that street fashion. Love to mix low and high end pieces. BAGS are my addiction. I love to travel and eat also. Hate to workout but I do everyday. Well, this is the you get to know me post, so please tell me a little about you. Through this blog, I hope to grow more comfortable with who I am and get to meet more of you lovely people reading this! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment