Saturday, August 1, 2009

Jimmy CHOO rainboots: Should I keep them?



These boots are hot, of course! But I don't know because they are expensive for rubber. My mom said keep them for the winter and I hate uggs because water gets into them when it snows and rains. Plus, Uggs are ugly! My mom says yes to everything so I don't know. Hmmm... I got back from England a few weeks ago from studying abroad and I spent so much money! Plus, I bought a Louis Vuitton bag from Paris. I also purchased the ALexander WAng COco duffel. I've been spending money like it is water. I don't make any, lol, but I spend like crazy. Life is great with great parents. There pretty, croc print, but they're rubber for $410 after taxes. Darn NYC tax! I love croc and animal prints ( and you will probably come to see this after following me on my blog). The inside lining of the boot is leopard, HOT! SO HOT but what do you think? Should I keep them or return them? To my defense, I pre ordered them with the notion they were going to come in DEC or Feb, but they arrived early! I'll post pics of me wearing them soon! The package they come in is so darling!

No comments:

Post a Comment