Saturday, January 2, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR


Sorry for lack of post. Been going through a lot with my recent LASIK eye surgery, horrible LSAT score and end of the semester. Entering my last semester of college then grad school. Well, good news, semi-good news, I told my mom I wanted to enter law school Jan of 2011 and she said yes. Thank goodness because my LSAT score is horrible and I haven't started on the applications yet. Yes, senioritis. I'm getting lazy.

But on a happier note, new BCBG MENDEL BOOTS. HIGH, but comfortable because of the platform. I'm almost 6 feet in these, love! BTW, got the boots for $323 including tax. ON sale and bought them through the phone and picked them up. I liked them when i saw them on Karen from whereyougetthat. Everyone went crazy after seeing them on seaofshoes but me I loved them on Karen and googled them to death.

And I finally got a 4.0 GPA this semester after getting 3.6's, 3.7's, 3.8's and 3.9's ( I hit a 3.0 in my second semester of my second year and that was an all time low for me. I was depressed especially when my school and education is the most important thing to me. Got caught up with college). I'm so happy I got a 4.0.

O yea, I also got an internship with a PR firm. If only my LSAT score was good, I would be on a roll. I guess we can't have the perfect life. My LSATs were the most important thing in my life so I am highly disappointed in myself. I have to hit the books again. If only I worked harder before, sigh. REGRETS, what can I say.

Sorry for jumping around. LASIK is fabulous (Thanks mom) but my eyes are still very red and the eye drops are annoying. I would recommend it if you can do it. I got mines done at Diamond Vision/Sharpest Vision. Great doctors and staff. Tiki Barber did his there (If it is good enough for a NFL great, it's good enough for me). The bad side of LASIK is you can't workout for a few days, which sucks for me because I do it everyday. I went crazy for a day and decided to jump on my home machine for 30 minutes. I miss the gym I go too. I love the feeling I get when I workout, incredible. Can't wait to get back into the whole swing of things again.

Bad thing is the gym will be packed because of people "trying" to keep their new years resolution. This will last for a few weeks until beginning of Feb. I hate this time but its good to see people "trying" to get into shape. I love it. I am the fitness nut in my family and among my group of friends. I'm not good with my diet so working out is necessary. Did I mention I use to weight close to 200 lbs and lost about 50 to 60 pounds. I don't weigh myself anymore because I will go crazy. I have OCD, a little.

Yes this is a long post. Good Luck and Happy New Year. Hope you all had a great Christmas and New Years. Holidays are over but not for some, like me, who are Chinese because Chinese New Year is right around the corner on Valentine's Day!

1 comment: