Thursday, January 7, 2010

Stella McCartney City Chain Tote




What is your thoughts on this bag? I'm sure you seen it on all the celebrities from Rihanna to Kate Hudson. I love it but for me the price($1145) is a tad bit too much for PVC. If it was leather, this would be mine already but PVC for over a grand? This reminds me of Chanel Coco Cabas (PVC also) that cost me under a grand and still one of my favorite bags. It is so chic and timeless and everyone I know loves my Cabas.

Back to the point, I love Stella's work but I honesty think her prices are too high especially the bags and shoes. You can find a great leather bag for the prices she charges. I was hoping this bag could go on sale and I highly doubt that because it's been a hot seller.

The chain detail and simplicity of the bag makes it incredibly timeless, in my opinion, and a great buy if you can overlook the fact that it is PVC. I have nothing against using PVC (I am a vegetarian because I can't stand eating things that once were once walking) but it is the price that goes along with these designs I don't like.

No comments:

Post a Comment