Sunday, January 10, 2010

Splurge or Save?


Forever 21

Jeffrey Campbell

Again, I should be studying and preparing to go back to school in a little over a week but pretty things distract me. I will miss my beloved NYC (BTW, totally unrelated note, GO JETS! I don't like sports but my brother hates the JETS so....).

It's late here on the East Coast, well early, whatever. It's 3 AM and I'm up surfing the web, mom's working out and I'm watching Somethings Gotta Give (Great MOVIE)! And I came across they Forever 21 studded military boots. They are only $32 and a dead ringer for the Jeffrey Campbell ones when they are flapped up. I actually like the Forever 21 ones better because I like the laces up and the JC ones don't look so comfortable when flapped up. Not to mention, the JC ones are over $250. Nice, but seriously how long will this stud thing last?

While we are on the subject of studs. I bought the Alexander Wang COCO duffel a few months back. It's a great bag but it is so heavy even for me. I am use to carrying tons of useless stuff in my bag but the studs make it weigh a ton. Now back to the shoes....

I like both, but what do you guys think? Splurge or save? Obviously, the quality are different but for $32, can you really go wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment