Thursday, January 7, 2010

Wolford "Voile" leggings



For some strange reason, I want these. I usually don't like anything see through but these are so cute. It is freezing here in New York but that does not stop me from wanting these. I passed on an incredible Forever 21 find a few weeks ago, a sheer hoodie. It was on sale for $13 but I still passed, I hate myself sometimes. Don't you just hate when that happens?! These "leggings" are sheer bliss. So chic if paired with a cute skirt or oversized shirt or sweater. Obviously, cover up else where when rocking these because it can become trashy if you don't! Enjoy and I will look out for retailer who are selling this!

1 comment:

  1. i know, i love these. please tell when you find these.
    p.s. please check out my blog on apaperdolldiary.blogspot.com
    i'm new lo blogging, i'd love ur feedback!

    ReplyDelete