Saturday, January 9, 2010

Wildly Similar?


I should be studying for my final (hopefully) attempt at the most horrible, mind bending exam ever created, the O so dreaded LSATs, but I am procrastinating as usual. I'm here listening to French music. I don't understand French but fell in love with everything French since I spend some time of my summer there traveling in Europe myself. My parents gave me the opportunity of my life this summer and let me study abroad there(best gift ever). I miss Europe so much especially LONDON! When I was in France, everyone thought I was French actually (my roommates said it was because of the way I dress). But I digress...

So I was on shopbop and checking out the What's New section and stumbled upon these Elizabeth and James Fiona Haircalf Ankle Booties. They reminded me of my BCBG pony hair platform booties expect these EJ boots have a stiletto heel. They even have a hidden platform in the front. Is it just me or what? Aren't they similar? They are hot though I have to admit but I still like the BCBG ones better. THese EJ ones are $475 and BCBG's I got on sale for about $320.

BTW, EJ have some hot new shoes out I will be reviewing later. I always love EJ creations (yes, surprise the Olsen twins are good designers) but I have yet to try their shoes. Are they comfortable? They are hot and not to mention tons of their last season shoes are on sale. Some of their shoes don't look comfortable though.

3 comments:

  1. i loveeeee the BCBG BOOTIES! i wanted them soooo bad...:( are they still available in like a size 8,8.5,9? if so, where can i get online, store???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would call the BCBG stores because that's how I found them. How funny is that, we are the same size! I called the soho store 212-625-2723. They have stores in so many places so call and check. They're hot so DO IT! Thanks for visiting! Love ur blog esp. the post on Chanel condoms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks and i agree, they are so hot. they'll beat EJ half ankled booties anyday. i'am flattered. i love urs too! keep blogging! i love your content! and please keep checking it out and follow me! i really do appreciate it. :)

    -Paperdoll

    ReplyDelete