Saturday, January 2, 2010

My temporary eyes for a few weeks



LASIK! This will last for about 3 weeks! Been out with sunglasses since or staying home because nothing can get into them. I already had eye issues so I have to be very cautious. My mom even paid me $500 not to go out for New Years so I won't get anything into them. AHHHH... Love being her child. Normally she won't care if I go out but this was for my health and vision and ever since I was a child i had eye issues!

Yes I know they look creepy! Wouldn't this have been a great Halloween costume. Everyone I know is freaked out by my eyes, well, everyone who seen it. My friends were all understanding when I couldn't show up for New Years!

Excuse my small, upside down looking eyes. I have monolids. I will be getting double eyelid surgery soon as a gift from my parents. I googled it online and so scared but I can't back down now because I already paid $500 deposit! Getting it done in March so there goes my spring break plans. MY last one too! ***Sigh***

No comments:

Post a Comment