Wednesday, January 27, 2010

This is what I see!


This is a problem, a plague of sorts. I know tons and tons of blogs and people have wrote it but it never really cross my mind really. The words on your ass! What is this, seriously? I mean, I have a pair of them too but I have never dared to wear them out. I bought it because everyone had it( yes, I was a fashion victim but now I move to my own beat), I just never wore it.

I find it so annoying to see words on someone's butt, why did this become stylish especially on college campuses? Worst, wear them with UGGs (UGGs are something I will get into another day). I saw so much today while walking to class, big girls, little girls! Why? I mean I go to school in New Jersey, which is obviously not the most stylish town especially when compare to my hometown of New York.

I am actually guilty of looking like a mess in school too, wearing sweats, leggings and pretty much anything that is really really comfy. My favorite sweatshirt, which I am wearing right now, has holes on them. Yes, they are not okay but who cares. It's funny because all friends at school see a completely different me when they hang with me outside of school, when I am home in New York. I just try more. I just can't bare to bring my pretty and expensive clothe and shoes (bags too) to school and have people drool or take them! Does where you are impact the way you dress? It does for me.

Back to the sweatpants... I seen girls usually with the PINK logo on their bootys but I see tons of HOT, SEXY, you get the picture. Girls, it is not okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment