Monday, January 11, 2010


I'm so bored sitting her at the library of my new internship. My boss is great and has given me countless opportunities, not to mention I like my co-intern. What got me thinking though was her very unattractive fur vest. I mean it isn't an ugly vest but it's not flattering on her shape. I love fur (faux( mostly but sometimes the real ones are so tempting as in my beautiful Alexander Wang fur sleeve coat I have yet to take a picture of). At the same time fur can be quite unflattering and bulky if not done or worn correctly.

My point is that faux fur or real fur might be beautiful on the hanger but you really have to try it on to see if it is good for your body type. For instance, I am a runner so my body is quite broad and not as tiny (like most Asian girls) as I would like. It is hard for me to find a great fur anything so when I do, real or fake, I buy it.

One of my favorite new fur vest is the What Goes Around Comes Around fur vest. It comes in 2 different style, long and short (I have the short one). It is actually quite flattering and I got it during the Black Friday sale at the WGCA store (go if you haven't, it's great and the sales girls are the best). It was available on Neimans site but since sold out after it went on sale (told you it's hot). I love anything animal print, plus it's very soft. Only downside, fur gets on my jacket sometimes but it's hot so well worth it. This doesn't make you look 2 sizes bigger and it isn't road kill!

When my mom told me it was great on me, I knew I had to have it because she doesn't like animal print or fur. It also comes in black.

1 comment:

  1. First, I want to say is congrats on your new internship! And yes, i tottally agree...

    ReplyDelete